Miembro del Consejo Asesor, Asociación Brasileña para el Desarrollo de Actividades Nucleares (ABDAN)
Mechanical Engineer graduated in 1966 by the Engineering School of Rio de Janeiro University with courses in Harvard Business School, Georgia Technology University and Drexel University.
- Furnas Centrais Eletricas – Former General Manager for implementation of Angra Nuclear Power Plants, units 1, 2 and 3, responsible for engineering, quality assurance, civil construction, M-E erection and commissioning.
- Former Board Member of Promon Tecnologia, Promon Engenharia, Promon Geofisica, Centro de Tecnologia Promon.
- Former Vice-President of ABB Setal Lummus responsible for Business Development.
- Former Vice-President of Inepar Industria e Construções responsible for Strategy and Business Development.
- Actually Board Member of Tridimensional Engenharia S.A., AEM Capital and Deepflex Inc.
- Life member of American Society of Mechanical Engineers – ASME
- Board Member of IBQN – Instituto Brasileiro de Qualidade Nuclear.
- Board Member and committees of several Business Associations in Brazil – ABDIB, IBP, ABIMAQ and FBTS.
- Former President of Latin American Section of American Nuclear Society.
- Vice-President of CE-EPC – Center of Excellence in EPC.
- President of ABEMI – Associação Brasileira de Engenharia Industrial.
- Board Member of Abdan – Brazilian Association for Development of Nuclear Activities.